- Sala Maria Aurèlia Capmany (MAC)
- Sala Maria Aurèlia Capmany is the main hall in Mercat de les Flors. The versatility of its stage allows it to host a wide variety of productions. It seats a maximum of 664 people.
- Sala Ovidi Montllor (OM)
- This hall, built in 2000 for l’Institut del Teatre, is shared with the institute. It seats an audience of 320 and is designed as an Italian style theatre.
- Sala Sebastià Gasch (SG)
- Located at the first floor of Mercat de les Flors, the hall called Sebastià Gasch takes mostly short concerts or small performances. It can hold up to 80 people.
- Institut del Teatre
- Sala Auditori A hall equipped for conferences, congresses, presentations or for the projection of films, among other purposes. It can seat some 250 people.
- Teatre Lliure
- Teatre Lliure press hall is a space that can hold up to 40 people. It is one of the three spaces where the Work Groups at MOV-S will be performed.
- La Caldera
- La Caldera is today a centre of reference, a place where professionals and creators from the craft meet, exchange ideas and compare experiences. An independent platform for contemporary creation and research in the fields of movement and the performing arts.Its diversity of viewpoints on dance and the performing arts generates a series of activities that are vital to the profession: the training of professionals, residencies for creators, national and international exchanges, seminars, open rehearsals, the presentation of works and spaces for reflection and documentation on dance.
- Sant Andreu Teatre
- The SAT!, or Sant Andreu Teatre is a municipal theatre that is now in its fourth regular season and enjoys a stable programme of dance —one of its three pillars, together with theatre and family shows. A theatre with the ambition to demonstrate that it is possible to stage theatre outside the city centre. “El SAT!”, as it is popularly known, has attained its zenith with a concept that combines a programme for schools, running from Monday to Wednesday, with a programme that is open to the general public, running from Thursday to Sunday.